Why We Love Them!
FOX produces some of the highest quality, battle tested suspension parts in the business. The 2.5 version is tuned to more intense offroad applications and provides more on-road comfort than the 2.0 Version with better dampening, more stability, and greater cooling ability.
NOTE: Extended Travel Versions Require Aftermarket Upper Control Arms
Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over IFP shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs IFP shocks deliver.
- Smooth Bore And Honed Seamless Alloy Body
- Zinc-Plated And Double Clear Coated For Long Lasting Finish
- Components – Black Anodized, CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 7/8 Inch Hardened NitroSteelﾮ Steel Carbon Shafts
- 6061-T6 Hard-Anodized, High Flow Aluminum Piston
- Application Specific Valving To Maximize Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Upper Mount Type: OEM
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length: 22.52 Inch
- Compressed Length: 17.58 Inch
- Part: 883-02-025
- Front Lift: 0-3
- Important fitment note: Requires Upper Control Arm