The snorkel pre-cleaner is a patented technology that uses the centrifugal force generated by the rotor inside of its dome to separate particles out of the air before going into your snorkel, leading to much cleaner air for your engine. Fits virtually any snorkel using an adapter. Order both the precleaner and an adapter together to receive discounted pricing!
This product is the Series 9001r. Which has a CFM efficiency range of 275 CFM to 350 CFM. This is for Gas Engines between 4.8 to 6.2 liters displacement size and can be super or turbocharged. This also includes diesel motors up to 3.5 liters in displacement. The 9001R has an inlet size of 4 inches
Not all engines are the same and you want to make sure your Precleaner fits your engine like Cinderella's slipper, perfect... or should we say your Cylinderella.
We have run the numbers on CFM consumptions across all types of engines. In fact, it is the science we pride ourselves in. Decades of field testing forged the range of different Series 9000 Precleaners and adaptations to perfectly match the environment and CFM requirements of each engine to maximize particle separation. It's the Spin-Science applied across the design of the Dome and rotor that makes The Sy-Klone Series 9000 the market-leading engine Precleaner*! (or PreFilter*.. potato-potato? ;-p depending on how you want to say it. )
- How to install
- Remove the current head from your snorkel.
- Measure the inlet after the snorkel head is removed (most cases your inlet will be 3.5 inches or 4 inches).
- Put your old snorkel head back on for the time being.
- Order your pre-cleaner snorkel upgrade.
- Once you have your pre-cleaner remove your old snorkel head.
- Insert rubber adapter.
- Place pre-cleaner on the inlet of your snorkel.
- Tighten down the metal clamp.
- Go out on your next off-road adventure knowing you don’t need to worry about rain, heavy dust, snow, and other debris you might find yourself in.