DuroBumps 4.25″ rear bump stops are intended for vehicles that have rear lifts of 2″. Its heavy-duty Dual Durometer Rubber provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. With DuroBumps, gain better off road control and comfort vs the harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops and eliminate the shell-shock effect experienced on hitting those larger bumps.
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 4.25″ Rear DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading premium bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!