Bring race technology to your adventures with the OME BP-51 suspension kit, featuring revolutionary patent-pending technology developed to deliver unparalleled on and off-road performance.
These bolt-on, big bore, position sensitive internal bypass shock absorbers have been developed and tested to provide exceptional ride comfort around town with significant amounts of end-zone damping for exceptional chassis control and handling off road.
BP-51 shock absorbers provide greater levels of damping at each end of the stroke based on position and velocity of the piston. This provides a comfortable and compliant ride during normal driving, improved control over challenging terrain and prevents harsh topping/bottoming out through bumpy roads. Damping performance is easily adjustable across a wide range in both rebound and compression, allowing the driver to customize the vehicle’s ride performance for road conditions, vehicle load scenarios and personal preference.
The body, reservoir and 05+ Tacoma suspension lift kit components are all made from aircraft grade (6061 T6) aluminum, with a type 3, 40 micron hard anodized finish, ensuring exceptional heat dissipation and resistance to corrosion and stone damage.
Designed, developed, tested and manufactured entirely in-house by ARB’s team of Old Man Emu Engineers to guarantee the highest possible quality, all BP-51 shock absorbers come with a 3-year/37,000 mile warranty
Two rear spring options: Standard EL111R and HD EL112R for use with additional constant load.
- (1) BP5190006L - Tacoma Front Left Coilover
- (1) BP5190006R - Tacoma Front Right Coilover
- (1) VM80010016 - BP51 Fit Kit - Front
OME Front Upper Control Arms - Choose from Drop down. Recommended for all lifted Tacoma's.
- Designed to complement the lift, adding additional caster allowing for a better alignment.
- (1) BP5160011L - Tacoma Left Rear Shock
- (1) BP5160011R - Tacoma Right Rear Shock
- (1) VM80010017 - Tacoma BP51 Fit Kit - Rear
- (2) OME Rear Leaf Springs with Bushings - Choose from Standard or HD for Constand Load
- (1) FK29 - Driveshaft Fit Kit
- (4) 7.5" Ubolts with hardware