Please allow 14 weeks production time.
The 2022+ Tundra Overland Rear Bumper
- Main bumper structure made from 3/16″ P&O steel.
- Bumper retains BSM (blind spot monitoring) functionality.
- Bumper retains parking sensors.
- Bumper requires cutting of the factory plastic bumper corners.
- Bumper mounting plates and brackets made from 1/4″ P&O steel.
- All bumpers come with 3/4″ thick D-Ring shackles fully welded inside and outside of the bumper.
- Bumper fits around OE hitch receiver so the official tow rating is retained.
- OE hitch receiver is not required to install bumper. Bumper can be installed without hitch in place to maximize ground clearance and departure angle.
- All rear bumpers come with supplied reverse lights that will replace factory reverse lights
- All rear bumpers come with backup light cutouts made to fit Baja Designs S2 flush mount, RIGID 2×3 SRM flush mount or Extreme LED 2×3 flush mount.
- License plate light included with bumper.
- Trailer wiring plug-in mounts next to license plate for easy access.
- Weight: 151 lbs
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Free shipping does not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts