- All rear heights are measured on a vehicle with 3rd row seating
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for IMS59-50700 should be set at 213mm(8.38") and IMS59-50574 should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Why We Love It:
Dobinsons provides a phenomenal value in their suspension products from top to bottom. Their wide range of coil options allow fine tuning of your ride quality and off-road performance. Plus, their shocks are well battle tested and are some of the most reliable on the market.
This kit is a phenomenal mid-level suspension kit for the money. With internal monotubes and adjustability, the ride quality and lift height can be fine tuned to meet your specific needs and goals. Plus, the ride quality is exceptional!
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner 5th Generation 4.0L V6, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As we export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our IMS shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.