*BUMP STOPS NOT INCLUDED BY DEFAULT*
The TKO 3G4R Hydraulic Bump Stop Kit provides a plug and play bump stop system in the rear of 3rd Gen 4Runners. The Bump Stop intended to be used (2″x2″ Threaded Style), is fully adjustable allowing you to use the full potential of your shock with many different suspension setups.
This kit is intended for high performance/high speed applications but also works great for the rock crawling or overlanding enthusiast. It has been tested on multiple rigs from the harshest terrain of Death Valley to the rocky trails of the San Bernardino National Forest. In all tests it provided a soft cushion for all hard bottom outs.
In stock ready to ship! Shipping usually takes 1 week.
If bump stops are selected, and you choose NOT to have TKOffroad weld in your bump cans, then the bump stops will ship separately, directly from Locked Offroad. You will receive 2 packages and may receive one package before the other.
- Two frame bump stop perch plates (fully welded without bump cans, but can be added on for welding)
- Two axle strike pads (fully welded)
- Two stainless steel TKO badges
- Nine 1/8″ aluminum rivets
- Minor Grinding/Cutting of the factory bump stop perches
- Minor Welding to the frame and axle housing
- 1.5” spacers or a -15mm or more offset wheel is required to clear the bumpstops
- The bumpstop kit removes the factory bump perch
- This kit was designed around a Locked Offroad 2″x2” Threaded style bump stop
- Will work with any 2″x2″ bump stop but may require minor honing
- Kit is compatible with Freel Good and Envision outboard shock kit (no testing with solo outboard kit yet)