Proudly made in the USA, DuroBumps premium bump stops feature dual durometer (hardness) rubber to provide smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs, allowing for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps eliminates the “shell-shock” effect experienced with OEM bump stops.
The DuroBumps DBR525 is the equivalent of using a 2” block spacer with OEM bump stops. The DBR525 limits wheel-up travel by 2” compared to OEM bump stops and is designed for trucks with a rear lift of 2” or more (fully loaded).
(For lifts less than 2″ we offer a 3.5″ version as well)
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells and less driveshaft contact on the OEM gas tank skid.
- Increased suspension life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals to the shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – DuroBumps bump stops are designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps to ensure a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.